Deciding on which car to buy is now made easy with CarBase.my! Make the right decision with our detailed specs, expert and user reviews and more.
We are updating our database on a daily basis. If you spot an error or notice missing information, please let us know here. You can also view our FAQ here.
Honda Malaysia has officially introduced the 2020 Civic facelift, the refreshed tenth-gen FC finally making its debut today five months after it went on preview and the order books opened for it, the delay in the FC...
The 2020 Honda Civic was officially introduced on Wednesday, and three variants of the locally-assembled model are available namely a base S, a mid-spec TC and range-topping TC-P, at prices ranging from RM113,600...
It has been a long wait, but the 2020 Honda Civic facelift has finally gone on sale in Malaysia, with buyers being able to choose from three variants as before, including the base S for RM113,600 (OTR without insur...
Few would have thought that the arrival of the tenth-generation Honda Civic here in 2016 would help rejuvenate a segment that was in disarray, languishing in the face of stiff competition from SUVs and ever-growing ...
- Awesome exterior design. Although the CIVIC is few years old, but with the sloping roof line on the C-pillar, lower ground clearance, LED headlights with DRL and LED taillight combination that stands out of the rest in the night, it’s still able to keep up to the latest sleek, sporty and futuristic design.
- Great engine performance and fuel efficiency. With the Honda’s Earth Technology 1.5L VTEC Turbocharged engine, it delivers maximum performance with excellent fuel economy. Never worry about fuel consumption anymore! But when your right root if not forgiving, feed that guy behind you with road dust. Haha! Say good bye to tailgate-rs.
- Acceleration is exhilarating on any road. From city driving to highway cruising and up-hill climb. (You know where is it)
- Futuristic digital instrument cluster with a smooth and warm welcome animation on startup. (no doubt, a digital animated instrument cluster really makes you feel like your car stands out among the rest.)
- Handling is not the best one, but one of the BEST on the market. (provided fitted with UHP tires like Michelin PS4, etc.)
- The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is a perfect match especially for someone who are fetching elderly or friends/family with motion sickness, because you don't get the "gear-change" feeling during the gear change operation, unlike conventional automatic, the chooky feeling which can triggers their motion-sickness. (Personal experience due to fetching severe motion-sickness friend.)
- Sound system isn’t as good as its competitors, but acceptable.
- 60:40 fold-able rear seats isn’t available.
- No front parking sensors. (Prepare to hit someone anytime during parking for new drivers.)
- Low resolutions reverse camera. But acceptable.
- Bad built quality. (Rattling noises around the dashboard area on the 2nd month of driving it, paints in engine bay is kinda crap and bad molding.)
- NVH can be improved. Under certain circumstances, vibration from engines and uneven roads are sent to the steering in a massive level, which tends to make me a bit uncomfortable with it.
- More insulation is needed for comfort in a long-distance drive, as wind and road noise is very intrusive especially when you driving on uneven road surface or bad road/weather conditions.
- Need to add for driving modes for different drivers’ preferences. Currently there’s only two modes, which is normal and a Eco-mode (ECON). Preferences like SPORT mode can be added into it.
- Steering weight should be adjustable according to different driving modes. Sometimes its kinda heavy when you wanted to turn the wheel while your vehicle is not moving or at a very low speed, its tends to be heavier than its competitors, and its also too light for a sportier driving style.
CarBase.my is a one-stop car buyer's guide run by the paultan.org Automotive Network, with an extensive database of new cars on sale in Malaysia. You’ll find prices, specifications, warranty details, high-resolution photos, expert and user reviews, and so much more – packaged in a user-friendly, intuitive layout that is easy to read.
Stay up to date with CarBase.my by following us at: